The Humbling moment of the day

Carolyn came walking into the kitchen, "playing" the ukulele singing:
"I still love you...even when you yell at me."

Thanks, Carolyn - Love you too!

(In my own defence, let me say that although I do raise my voice at them a lot when they are misbehaving, a habit I am REALLY working on, I have only yelled at her once today and that was when she almost ran into the parking lot at Kroger!)

Comments

LaNelle said…
hahaha...that is hilarious! I don't blame you for raising your voice, you have four kids at home for goodness sake!
Jean said…
If raising your voice is "wrong" then I am in serious trouble...hahaha! Jeff can raise his slightly and the kids eyes bug out of their heads. I yell like a banchee and they just look at me like, "Oh, it's Mom losing it again!" Nice how kids make us feel sometimes, huh???? Keep up the good work, I can't imagine you yelling that bad...! I love you, Jean