can't let 'em out of your sight for a minute!



First she learned to climb up on the chairs, then bench, and now table! She's trouble for sure now. New rule: all chairs and bench must be pushed under the table when you get up (yet another rule no one pays attention to!) I told Carolyn not to give the baby doritos. I guess the baby wanted them bad enough. Since she already had it in her mouth by the time I got around the corner, I let her eat it (and she didn't choke).



Carolyn was just cute reading this book. She likes the Olivia book she has, so we had to find more at the library. I think if Olivia were a real person, Carolyn would get along with her well.


Seth and Carolyn came running into the den last night, "the lizards are stuck to the ceiling"..and sure enough - they were:


This one is starting to become a Bailey Family classic, I believe (you'll see what I mean in a minute). Sunday night I was playing with the girls in the babies' room (door shut). Rob went out to check on Seth (left the bathroom door open b/c the babies were shut in their room). I didn't know this, so when Kaitlyn wanted to leave, I told Carolyn to open the door for her. About 5 seconds after she left the room, I heard Seth call out, "KAITLYN'S IN THE BATHTUB WITH ME!" I ran in and I think that may be one of the fastest times I've seen Rob move. :) Well, guess the babies won't be skipping their bath this Sunday!


In case you weren't 'in the know' two years ago:



That would be Carolyn in there with Seth that time.
Carolyn getting ready for the day:

Just a picture b/c I didn't post anything about Natalie (mostly b/c she doesn't do much to get into trouble):

Comments

kim e said…
I hate to think you might have a little Jacob on your hands with all that climbing!
Love Mom
Libbi said…
poor Seth...forever to be troubled by sisters...he will NEVER get a moment in the bathroom because his sisters will be beating the door down to get in...even as teenagers! oh my...nothing in the world worse than a climbing toddler...but it does keep you on your toes! They are so adorable.
Don't feel too bad for Seth! He spends SO long in the bathroom a little beating down the door might be good for him! (He did tell me a few weeks ago that one day he wants his own bathroom in his room like we have - ie he wants a master bedroom! Maybe one day we will have a house with jack/jill bedrooms for him.)
Natalie has learned to knock on doors when she wants to get in. It's cute to hear her little fist pounding on a door, except those few times when she's knocked on her door while Kaitlyn was still napping! :)
Jean said…
I laughed when I read this post...how I hated it when my kids climbed on everything...Lauren and Michael were my climbers. All of my kids had turns at getting the bathtub with the other one with their clothes on...I wish I had had the thought to get pictures of them like you did...! There is always something fun (or maybe not..hahaha) going on at your house! The kids are all so adorable and I can't tell you how many sticky things ended up on our ceilings..I love it! Love, Jean
LaNelle said…
I laughed so hard when I read about the bathtub thing. Your kids are so adorable! I love reading your posts and seeing all of your pictures!