Kids say the darndest things - 2
I love the things they say. It's what makes wiping the poop, cleaning up the spilled chocolate milk, changing the peed on sheets, straightening the den three times a day, and refereeing the fights worth it!
Carolyn after hurting her toe on the front porch:
"Can you kiss my toe?" [Beth thinking about how to avoid it] "Go ahead, kiss it." [We agreed upon a kiss blown to the toe]
Looking at Rob's freshly shaved head:
"Why did you cut your little hairs? I liked your little hairs. They are cute."
(She likes it when he has about a 1/4 inch of hair.)
Seth in the van:
"Did Jared used to like to play computer and watch tv when he was little like me?"
(I told him we didn't have a computer when we were little. So he asked something else, I think about playing outside. I told him but Uncle Jared did like to watch tv when he was little.) "You had TV?!"
[I guess if we didn't have a computer, we must have been so backwards we couldn't have possibly had a tv! Oh, boy...it's like he looks for ways to make me sound old!- and I'm only 26!]
Listening to a country station:
"This sounds like a cowboy song." (Well, it kind of is...!) "Is it new 92?" (No, today it's 97.5, but sometimes it's new 92.)
[He's pretty observant to remember my station numbers when they hardly even let me hear them!]
Carolyn after hurting her toe on the front porch:
"Can you kiss my toe?" [Beth thinking about how to avoid it] "Go ahead, kiss it." [We agreed upon a kiss blown to the toe]
Looking at Rob's freshly shaved head:
"Why did you cut your little hairs? I liked your little hairs. They are cute."
(She likes it when he has about a 1/4 inch of hair.)
Seth in the van:
"Did Jared used to like to play computer and watch tv when he was little like me?"
(I told him we didn't have a computer when we were little. So he asked something else, I think about playing outside. I told him but Uncle Jared did like to watch tv when he was little.) "You had TV?!"
[I guess if we didn't have a computer, we must have been so backwards we couldn't have possibly had a tv! Oh, boy...it's like he looks for ways to make me sound old!- and I'm only 26!]
Listening to a country station:
"This sounds like a cowboy song." (Well, it kind of is...!) "Is it new 92?" (No, today it's 97.5, but sometimes it's new 92.)
[He's pretty observant to remember my station numbers when they hardly even let me hear them!]
Comments
lauren
Post a Comment