Kisses for Valentines!
So, since Valentines is this week (which we don't even celebrate because I think it's a stupid holiday, oops, bad word, I mean Silly holiday!), I decided to do a little quiz. Can you guess whose mouth is whose? The winner gets a kiss from the kids (you have to come visit us to claim your kisses!)
A.
B.
C.
D.
ANSWER:
a. Natalie
b. Seth
c. Carolyn
d. Kaitlyn
A.
B.
C.
D.
So, of Seth, Carolyn, Kaitlyn, and Natalie, who is A, B, C, and D? (I will give the answers the day after Valentines - Friday.) One of them is a giveaway b/c of lack of cooperation - take a close look and you'll see what I mean. One was sleeping when I took it. Should have taken them all asleep!
Today:
Seth has tried playing his "new" ukulele (Uncle Jared passed it down).
Carolyn stayed in bed until almost 10 - how nice that would be!
Kaitlyn has worked on the rubiks cube.
Natalie tried to climb into the compartment under the seat on her riding toy.
ANSWER:
a. Natalie
b. Seth
c. Carolyn
d. Kaitlyn



Comments
B) seth
C) carolyn
D) katelin
Beth my blog is www.colorfulisme.blogspot.com
Lauren
B= Seth
C= Carolyn
D= Kaitlyn
Love Mom
A Natalie
B Seth
C Carolyn
D Kaitlyn
(Natalie smiles too much to get a closed mouth picture of her. Kaitlyn was asleep - the only reason her mouth was closed. I avoided the cute pucker pictures of Kate, b/c that would have given it away for sure!)
Happy Valentines!
Post a Comment