Kids say the darndest things
Carolyn has been using the potty the past two days (Tuesday and Wednesday) without me even saying anything to her. (Rob jokingly said when Kaitlyn started taking steps all of a sudden last Monday, "Now, what if Carolyn just started using the potty all of a sudden!" That was a week ago, but my goodness, she is. I hope she keeps it up!)
Anyways. Tonight she tried before she got in the bathtub, although she had recently gone. She called me in there when success happened. I had been requesting to see it (proof before candy), so now she thinks everytime she does it, I have to see it before she flushes. I'm ok with this...except when I'm cooking b/c just walking into the bathroom makes me have to wash my hands all over agin! So, when I looked in tonight and saw the little bit she'd done, she comments, "Isn't it cute?"
The kids were eating in the kitchen and Carolyn dropped something on the table and then tried to pick it up and eat it. I usually don't care but for some reason I told her just to put it in the trash this time. Seth then tells her, "We don't eat off the table. We only eat off the floor. When it's clean" (WHAT?! when did I say that rule? please, eat off the table first!)
Anyways. Tonight she tried before she got in the bathtub, although she had recently gone. She called me in there when success happened. I had been requesting to see it (proof before candy), so now she thinks everytime she does it, I have to see it before she flushes. I'm ok with this...except when I'm cooking b/c just walking into the bathroom makes me have to wash my hands all over agin! So, when I looked in tonight and saw the little bit she'd done, she comments, "Isn't it cute?"
The kids were eating in the kitchen and Carolyn dropped something on the table and then tried to pick it up and eat it. I usually don't care but for some reason I told her just to put it in the trash this time. Seth then tells her, "We don't eat off the table. We only eat off the floor. When it's clean" (WHAT?! when did I say that rule? please, eat off the table first!)
Comments
Post a Comment