Seth quotes
Some funny things Seth has said recently
Seth eats a poptart EVERY morning. So, when I decided to make grits one morning, I asked if he wanted to eat those like us. "Ok, I'll have grits and poptart." I asked him how he was going to eat both (little tummy - lots of food). He replied cooly,
"Separately."
And he did have both (the grits then the poptart).
Carolyn has an addiction to this little square of silky material mom sewed together when she was a baby. She used to have many, then several, now two (although today we only know where one is - in the washing machine). So, irresponsibly, she always asks me where it is (like I'm supposed to keep up with it. She's three. If she's got a crutch on something to sleep with, that's her job to keep up with it. I keep up with Natalie's pacifier and that's it. So, when she asked recently, Seth told her (in an allusion to Dora the Explorer),
"She's not your map."
Seth lost a little yellow scoop truck (he has a dump truck like it - it's about the size of a matchbox car/truck). So, he likes to take little trucks to the park to play in the sand. I hate when they take toys to the park (toys that I can't replace at the dollar tree that is). So, he asked me just now if anyone had found it. I told him I didn't know, but I didn't think so. He asked me,
"Can you look up on line?" :)
I guess to him, I do EVERYTHING online. I can find out any information I want (so he thinks), so why not a park lost-and-found!?
Comments
I loved the quotes. They were so cute. I love kids this age. They come up with the funniest stuff. This day and age everything is online so why would that be any different? Have a good day! Jean
Post a Comment