Happy Halloween! and other projects
ARRRR! (I have to 'tear up' the pants he says to make him look like a pirate.)
Isn't she pretty? (She's sleeping beauty.) Funny, as she wiggled into her bed and under her covers, she said (as is common for her) "Snuggle" and then "I like to snuggle in my bed." And she does...she sleeps in more than all the others. Yea.
After three years of living here, the smaller bedroom finally has a valance and shade. This is the twins' room.
And these are the twins. I just put this picture b/c I thought they were cute in their comfy little thermal outfits. (Kaitlyn won't fit in hers much longer, and it will be passed down to Natalie.)

So, I've been sewing up a storm. My scrapbooks are over a year behind, but I've finally gotten around to other projects I've been wanting to do - including the curtains for the babies' room, Halloween costumes, and one more that I'll begin tonight. Check out the young women values quilt on the 'recent projects' on the right. The values are Faith (seedling), Divine Nature (crown), Individual worth (snowflake), Knowledge (book), Choice and Accountability (balance/scale), Good Works (hand, Seth's actually), and Integrity (heart). (The beehive is just a symbol I liked and thought would look good in the 8th space. Turns out she likes them too. What luck!) :) Each is appliquéd onto its corresponding color. This was a present for Rob's mom's birthday.
And these are the twins. I just put this picture b/c I thought they were cute in their comfy little thermal outfits. (Kaitlyn won't fit in hers much longer, and it will be passed down to Natalie.)
So, I've been sewing up a storm. My scrapbooks are over a year behind, but I've finally gotten around to other projects I've been wanting to do - including the curtains for the babies' room, Halloween costumes, and one more that I'll begin tonight. Check out the young women values quilt on the 'recent projects' on the right. The values are Faith (seedling), Divine Nature (crown), Individual worth (snowflake), Knowledge (book), Choice and Accountability (balance/scale), Good Works (hand, Seth's actually), and Integrity (heart). (The beehive is just a symbol I liked and thought would look good in the 8th space. Turns out she likes them too. What luck!) :) Each is appliquéd onto its corresponding color. This was a present for Rob's mom's birthday.
Comments
Post a Comment