Painting

I just uploaded some pictures of our room before and after painting last weekend. I also added to the album some picturse of the den while we painted it (December 2005), and a picture of the twins' room (painted last summer). Yes, we've lived here three years and I still haven't made curtains for that room. It's just that we keep rearranging who sleeps where and what rooms are for what that I haven't had anything stay in that room long enough for me to decide! First it was an office, then we had Carolyn, so we separated the kids and it was her room. Then, Jared moved in and I felt bad making him put all his stuff on the floor and sleep on the floor, so we put the kids together and gave Jared that room. Then, Jacob came home and stayed here temporarily and that room was SO FULL there was no room to measure a window to THINK of a curtain being made. Now the twins have that room. I have bought some fabric to make a valence and shade for the room though! :) I just have to buy some lining material and a decent curtain rod or two and make the time to make them. You can see the fabric in the after picture of our room where the sewing table is, although the color doesn't look the same as it does in real life. Anyways, here's the link for you!
http://picasaweb.google.com/bethnrob/Painting
(I will take some after pictures of the den and kitchen...almost two years late, but I guess I never got around to it! I didn't realize I didn't have any after pictures. I don't have any before or after of Seth's and Carolyn's room (the bigger bedroom, now pale yellow). And since the den and kids' room have toys all over them right now, no pictures!

Comments