I've added pictures from the beach trip to see my parents (the Edwards). We also saw several other family members while there. I don't have pictures of them all, but for those that I do, I included captions. I haven't yet (at this time) uploaded pictures from the recent visit from Bob & Julie Bailey (Saba and Nonny as our kids call them) because I haven't had time to edit them, but they will be up soon enough! A sneak peek...

There are also pictures from around here in the September album. For both sets of photos, just click on the link to the right (Under Heading "Places to go" click on "Online Photo Albums (PicasaWeb)".)
(This one is from the September album.)
There are also pictures from around here in the September album. For both sets of photos, just click on the link to the right (Under Heading "Places to go" click on "Online Photo Albums (PicasaWeb)".)
(This one is from the September album.)
Comments
Post a Comment